If you require assistance simply call 1800 098 834, anywhere, any time in Australia.
Before you call for assistance
- Have your Harley Assist card with membership number on hand
- Location of your motorcycle
- A description of the problem
- A contact telephone number if possible
- If possible, stay with your motorcycle
Do not leave your Harley unattended
If you need to leave your motorcycle unattended, please call Harley Assist for any update and possible rescheduling of the callout. Should Harley Assist arrive at your motorcycle and it is unattended, work cannot be undertaken.
If your Harley is not completely off the road, or is parked in a potentially hazardous location, please turn on your hazard lights. You’ll need to evaluate the situation for yourself, with the safety of you and your passengers in mind.